Temple Run: BRAVE Official Trailer – App Coming June 14th!
TEMPLE RUN: BRAVE IS AN OFFICIAL APP FROM IMANGI AND DISNEY/PIXAR WITH AN ALL NEW LOOK AND NEW ARCHERY FEATURE! COMING JUNE 14TH!
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app in the App Store. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave –
• Introducing ARCHERY — tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
• Endless play!
The gameplay remains the same, with Merida continuously running along different paths, with a demonic bear named Mordru chasing her on these roads, Merida has to jump over gaps, slide under obstacles, and, of course, collect valuable parts along the way. To avoid being accused of releasing an exact copy of the original game, Imangi added some new elements to the game These include release of the game in tapestries that reveal the history of film and a mini-game archery arc where you must type in targets that Merida is run by them. You will be rewarded with bonus tracks by pressing three targets in a row.
Also new Temple Run: Brave is the fact that it will not be available for free. Because Disney has decided to put a price tag of 0.99 on the game. We’re not really sure this is a good initiative on the part of Disney, but we’re pretty sure that the loyal fans Temple Run will not mind paying.
Temple Run: Brave release is scheduled for June 14 in several languages including English, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch. Versions Russian, Japanese and Chinese-language will be released on June 21, just in time for June 22 release of the Disney flick.
That said, it will be interesting to see how Temple Run: Brave Reading held on Google. Will it be as successful as the original race Temple, or the price tag prevent it from hitting the top of the charts?Google+